Friday, March 28, 2014

The light of Jesus reaching out to me through others

The past week has been a very enlightening time for me. I've discovered many things about myself both good and bad. And am now learning new ways to be a better mother, wife, and Christian, all the while staying happy with my choices. I've taken the past few days to let this all sink in. I put off the usual cleaning besides dishes and laundry, to organize parts of my house that collected clutter. It felt so good to purge the things that didn't have meaning or use to us. While physically purging, I was also doing the same in my mind. Of course life didn't stop for me to do this! I had to from time to time stop and be just be present with my kids and husband.
A big thanks to all people who helped me come to this crossroads in life. You may not know who you are, but chances are if you came in contact with me, you were apart of my growth. It just goes to show, you never know what actions or words both good and bad will affect another person. 


Mathew 5: 14-15

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

No comments: