Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blog to go private or not???

I know from my my stat page that not many people read this blog, I'm just not that exciting :) So I don't trouble my mind in worrying what the world sees. However, lately I realize that I not only post pictures and posts about me, I also occasionally include other family members and friends. So I went back and forth over if I should restrict my blog to only family and friends. My decision on this did not come lightly but as of now I'm leaving it public. I know of some that read my blog, however don't post comments because they don't have an account. These people who have said they really enjoy my blog would be restricted. However, if you are a apart of my life and do not wish to mentioned in postings let me know. Shoot me a quick email, and I'll respect that! Hope this makes everyone happy. I always try to be mindful of other peoples feelings and points of view!


*Sorry kids your hand won't be counted :) But I'll try not to embarrass you too much I always try to think of your feelings too!  Besides you guys never read mommy's blog anyways. Someday however you will and thank me!

I love blogging, it's a hobby along with scrap-booking that I don't get a chance to do very often. Blogging allows me to share my life and thoughts. Writing has always been a passion of mine! I decided long ago not to let my reading/writing disorder get in the way of my love for writing. It may take more effort, but if you love something as much as I love writing, you work through the difficult parts.

No comments: