Thursday, March 27, 2014

Frozen

Meet my favorite character Olaf. 

"Hi, I'm Olaf I like Warm Hugs"


"Some people are worth melting over."

"Love is putting someone else's needs before yours."

Sister love!


"The skys awake... so I'm awake...so we have to PLAY!"


"Do you want to build a snowman?"

Was sad to see what happens when you're not being true to yourself



"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know"

Queen Elsa learning to be herself in the song 
"Let it go"



"Time to see what can do. To test the limits and break through. No right, or wrong, no rules for me, I'm FREE!"

She's accepted herself, yet is alone. Next fear creates a winter storm.


Hope


""Oh, I don't know why but I always loved the idea of summer and sun and all things hot!"

Queen Elsa learned that love conquerors all. And that she didn't have to sacrifice her true self in order to be the person she was intended to be




How could you change your fears if you felt perfectly loved? 




No comments: