Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thank You Trish!

I think it's important to let people know when they've inspired someone along their path! Blogging, is something that I've always loved! But because I never had much direction on how to blog, or what blogging meant to me, I only added pictures from time to time. Those that know me, know how much I have to say about things. I don't plan on blogging with the intent to push my personal beliefs on others, debate, or post things which have no meaning in my life. No, I plan to blog only for myself. To be able to look back and not only see the pictures I posted, but also the thoughts behind them. Along with digital scrap-booking, blogging gives me the visual creativity that I don't yet posses

So big thanks!


lifeastheirmom.blogspot

monstersandtutus.wordpress

No comments: