Saturday, March 29, 2014

Experiences Make Me Me

I've always felt the need to be understood and accepted. I've always sought out advice when I felt lost.

But how could I expect anyone to understand what I've been through and then try to give good advice.

They haven't' walked in my shoes, haven't seen what I've seen, heard what I've heard, not felt what I've felt.

Experience

My experiences make me who I am. Only the Father knows what's in my my heart. God is the only one who knows what path will bring me peace. If that is in fact his will. Heaven is our only promised peace.

I now understand why it is so difficult for us all to come together on philosophies. Why people are divided in our world, our country, communities even our faiths.

However I am now more at peace knowing God is in control.

I've learned to still seek advice and comfort when I feel lost. But stop and review what I know in my heart and use the advice or comfort only if it aligns to the teaching in the Bible.


 - unknown


*Feeling Blessed

No comments: