Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We celebrate Danes B-day on Thanksgiving

Dane's birthday is on Nov 14th, However we usually celebrate on Thanksgiving! So here are
area a few of his favorite things..

Favorite cake! German Chocolate ummmm!


He wants to get one more assault riffle to add to his collection before Obama puts a ban on them




The monkey thing...is just his way of being silly the kids think it's funny that Uncle Dane.. or Daddy always says the wants a monkey! NOT gonna happen


Dane loves cell phones... this may be his next present to himself.



1 comment:

AmericanPatriot said...

I'm seriously getting a monkey when we retire. I've got 30+ years to talk you into it. Plus there is the added benefit that I can teach the monkey to hate West. Not to mention the monkey can bring me beer while I'm watching football.