Sunday, November 16, 2008

Praise

Today's sermon was about how Christians need encouragement from time to time to keep their faith alive. Whether they're a Sunday school teacher who needs a pat on the back to tell them that their doing a good job, or by keeping your commitment to the choir director by showing up to choir practice every Wednesday night.
So here is my encouragement to all of you who read my blog.
Dane - Thank you for going to your job everyday so that I may stay home and raise our kids! I could go to work and put our kids in daycare..but you know how much it means to our kids to have me at home with them everyday!
Brother in-law Kim - Your such an awesome Dad your kids look up to you and love you so much! And you so inventive and creative...check out Kim's blog on making an airplane!

Sister in-law Kari - You amaze me that you are taking such a huge role in your kids education, deciding to keep them at home with an online school and mentor them everyday! That takes an awful lot of patients!

Sister in-law Tani - Your kids are growing up to be great independent people! You have taught them through example how to live in a Christian way! Your walk with God inspires me! You are the nicest person I know! You always have open hear and ears to listen! Thank You!

Janice (mother in-law) You are like the energizer bunny you can go, go, go! And you live for others happiness, especially your grand kids! I don't know how you get everything done...but you do it with such grace! You always have a smile on your face that brightens my day!

Wayne (Father in Law) I know if you could have it your way you would be living in Easter Oregon living up your retirement. But instead you put up with the rest of us! All the grand kids look up to you and admire you! And your really great at reading to the grand kids and rocking them to sleep!

Brother Chris & wife Jenn- You both had a ruff start and I'm very proud of you both that for the sake of the kids, your pulling things together to give them the healthy family they need!

Mom - I really appreciate all you do for me and my family. You mean so much to me! Not only do you help me with the kids, but you are always someone that I can call and feel better after talking with you!
Sasha- Your thousands of miles away! And you are very missed! I can't wait to be close again! You are my favorite sister! I love you so much!
Dad- I miss you as well, and can't wait to see you! I would love for you to be more apart of my life! Miss and love you so much!
Grandma Lloyd - Thank you for the advice you always give to me, I know that it comes from someone who is very wise and has lived a christian life.
Grandpa Lloyd- Thank you for always making me laugh. But ha! I know you didn't loose that finger from picking your nose :)

Cousin Nat - Thank you for helping me and encouraging me to start and continue this blog, it has been very enlightening to me! Also, congratulations at being a mom of 3 now, it can be very challenging at times as you know by now.. and no it does not get easier (at least it hasn't for me) but you are now blessed x3! And have a new photo subject! He is so cute!
Cousin Nicole - You're career and projects are not just taking off they are soaring! Seeing what you have accomplished is very inspiring! Keep up the good work!
Cousin Dee-Dee - Being a new mother is very magical time! Although the changes can be difficult it is all worth it when you look at his beautiful face! He is sooo cute!
Cousin Mary - Your new baby is so cute! And her big sister looks like she adores her! You are very blessed! And can't wait to hear more from you! I'm so glad I found your blog!
Aunt Nancy - Your family and your life is very inspiring to me! You battled breast cancer and won, and your boys are accomplished athletes and scouts! I love how your family always does everything together! Even climb mountains!
Aunt Linda - You did an awesome job at raising you kids! Just reading their blogs everyday must make you very proud! Thank you for your words of encouragement and suggestions on improving my skills at being a stay at home mom.
Aunt Patty- You are living your dreams right now, which you deserve so much! You had a ruff go at the start of your life..and look at what you have become! Your a gifted artist, have owned your own art studio and now your yachting around the Caribbean! How cool is that! I love reading your blog! It's soo exciting!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

thanks, brandy. it's amazing how much a genuine compliment and/or piece of encouragement can boost a person's day. you are so sweet to write this post.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Thats a great list! I loved reading every single word.

mary said...

Thanks! That was so nice of you, it made my day! I'm really excited for us to keep in touch this way!