Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dane!

"I know it may be a little late, but I just wanted to wish you a very happy 32nd birthday! I feel so blessed to have you love and care for me for over 14 years now. I truly believe that I have found my soulmate in you. Even though you can be a goofball at times, you are the best at showing me love and affection. You always prioritize my needs and make sure that I am taken care of. I understand that sometimes I may take you for granted, but please know that I love you more than words can express. You are an amazing person and I feel incredibly lucky to be your wife and the mother of your children! Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry but you can't have a monkey for your birthday!"

1 comment:

Wolfman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you had a good one!