Friday, November 7, 2008

I love cloth diapers!

I need cloth diapers AA! I LOVE cloth diapers! They are so cute and cuddly! A lot of people use cloth diapers because it's more affordable and more "green" than using disposables. But others, like myself love them because they are so cute! I wish it were still summer so he could hang out in just diapers, Here are some pics of some diapers in our stash! The majority I use are Fuzzy Bunz pocket diapers. 

Grandma Lloyd's homemade diaper 





























2 comments:

Candida Marie said...

they are adorable. i didn't have any of the super cute ones, just white prefolded with a white diaper cover. and i only did it for the first 3 months when they go through a ridiculous amount. saved us a ton!

mary said...

So...cute! I wish I was brave enough to try cloth diapers!