Monday, November 17, 2008

Samuel's 6mo check-up.

Today Sam had his six-month check-up, and guess what he's gotten bigger! He's now 4% for weight and 10% for height, and is finally on the growth charts! He's on a new diet to get him to be more "regular" if you know what I mean. Prunes w/ baby oatmeal in the am...and pears at night. I hope this helps him feel better!

We have moved on to a different carrier.... he LOVES to be carried ALL the time. I first used a sling, we now tote him around in the Baby Bjorn. 

He also has a few more toys - a Jonny-jump up, and an Excersaucer! I know I'm getting picture-happy, but can't help but share a picture of him in one of his newest cloth diapers, and a pic of his Swedish moccasins from Hanna Andersson, which is one of my favorite stores!

1 comment:

mary said...

He's so dang cute! I bet his smaller than my Lily.