Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dane's Surgery


Well tomorrow Dane goes under the knife to have a testicular cyst removed! EEEEK OUCH! As a woman I can't fully know how painful this will be for him, but I do know the feeling of being scared to have surgery and the hard road ahead of recovery! I Pray that every thing goes well for my guy! Please keep him in your prayers!
BTW - No I'm not prego again! I just love this pic...It reminds me of how he is such a goofball and he always makes me laugh! I love you Daneo!

3 comments:

Wolfman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolfman said...

Other than your wedding photos, I don't think there is one photo of you and Dane together where he is not making that face.

I call it the Daneo "Oh" Face.

Nicole said...

so glad it went well--surgery is never fun.