Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bedtime and Morning Songs

Good Night Baby - Emmalyn's Version


Good night baby it's time to go to sleep, we've turned the page on this day and now it's time to sleep.


Good night, baby, it's faster than it seems, I used to be the baby and my mom sang to me.


Good night, Good night. I hope you have sweet dreams. The world loves little babies, and you're the world to me.


Good night, Good night. I watch you as you sleep. The world loves little babies and you mean the world to me.



Night Night - Wenzel bedtime song. Sang to my babies Christian, Maddy, and Sam.



Night night MaDalyn, night-night MaDelyn, night-night MaDelyn, see you in the morNing.


Ga, Ga, and Grandpa say night-night, Ga-Ga, and Grandpa say night-night, Ga-Ga, and Grandpa say night-night, see you in the morNing.


Night night ChrisTian, night-night ChrisTian, night-night ChrisTian, see you in the morNing.


Mama and Dada say night night, Mama and Dada say night night, Mama and Dada say night night, see you in the morNing.


Night night SaMuel, night night SaMuel, night night SaMuel, see you in the morNing.


Ga, Ga, and Grandpa say night night, Ga-Ga and Grandpa say night night, Ga-Ga, and Grandpa say night night, see you in the morNing.


Would repeat verses changing up the names that would say night night (cousins, aunt, uncles, pets).


Morning Song - With zooming nose touch gesture


Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning to YOU (pointer finger zooms to touch nose), good morning to YOU (pointer finger touches nose again)!


We're all in our places with sun-shining faces. Good morning to YOU (nose)! Good morning to YOU (nose)!


repeat.


My kids always hide their faces so I couldn't find their noses. Silly kids, Mom will find it!

No comments: