Friday, October 31, 2014

Not my puzzle - God's


 Psalms 37:5 says, “Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”

I need to let go of my ideas of how God will deliver me and just trust Him. When I put my trust in God, that means to understand that trying to figure out things that are too great for my mind to comprehend is futile and can lead me astray. I will TRUST in the same God that proved it may look like there is no other direction to go, but GOD is the way! He too will part waters for me if needed.


I acknowledge this is very hard for me. I'm always looking at the many pieces around me crossing my path. I am constantly testing pieces in my mind to see how they fit, and what the picture would look like.

At first, it looks something like this...


But eventually a picture comes into focus...

So many pictures I've seen, but thus far I have yet to see a complete picture with smooth edges all fit in their rightful beautiful place. That picture only God sees! Who am I to shake the X-mas presents under the tree before the big day!

I can't change the fact I may miss small details and am constantly looking to my intuition to show a bigger picture. But I can sit back and admire God's amazing creation! Even in the darkest of times, I know God's masterpiece in the end will be more than you or I could ever fathom!