Friday, October 10, 2014

Missing some alone time

This morning I was thinking of all the places I can be kid-less...

Dentist
Bathroom (sometimes)
Hair Salon
Doctors office
Parent-Teacher conferences
Jury Duty


Doctors office daydream 

Nurse comes in.. "What brings you in to see Dr. X?"

"I'm fine, but I did pay the $20 copay... can I just have a half hour to sleep here?"

"Uh.. Okaay, but the exam table is kinda uncomfortable, and it's not very long."

"This is more space than I usually get at night!" "Can you hit the lights on your way out?"


Oh wait I got and even better day dream!

My parents are going on a cruise. They will be gone for 14 days, surely they will want to say goodbye to their grandkids!
As everyone is giving their hugs and kisses, Dane and I sneak out the back with stolen plane and cruise tickets. A note left...



*For those that read this an think...What mother could blog about abandoning their kids!! You don't know me at all. I have a hard time being away from my kids for any length of time! The times I am kid-less makes me value and cherish them all the more when I get that big hug "I missed you mommy!"