Saturday, October 18, 2014

I simply remember my favorite things

When a dog bites, when a bee stings, when I'm feeling sad... I simply remember my favorite things

Books



I can't believe I've read over 130 books since I created my goodreads account in 2010. I usually go on a book binge and read 5-6 books in a row when life is slow. Then have to quit for a while when things get crazy busy (like right now).


Chocolate



Love, love, love Hershey's! Funny story- Back when I was a 911 dispatcher, when my fellow officers could tell over the radio that I was getting pissy, they'd bring me this treat to make amends.

Coffee



Christian bought me this mug while in Disneyland a year ago. It reminds me how he always thinks of others. When I dread getting out of bed in the morning, I remind myself that this cup is waiting for me.

Writing




I had forgotten how much I loved to write until recently. The purple journal has some of my creative writings that I started at the age of 10!

Photography / Scrapbooking




Love that I can capture memories to be remembered forever.

 Nikon D60 - 55 mm 

Necklace I made


Four baby birds in my nest!

Movies


Sound of Music, The Notebook, Shinning Through, Never Ending Story, Princess Bride, Dazed and Confused, Walk to Remember, Wanted, The Office, Heathers, Twilight, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Just Be, Zombie Land, Labyrinth,Christmas Story.. And many more!

No comments: