Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Just be happy!

I may seem intense when I absolutely can't wait to break up a fight. I am not one of those people who can just let a fight play out. I feel a great need to stop the fight in it's tracks! WHY?? Because I absorb the feelings and experiences of those around me.

Please, Please...

Likewise I crave to feel happiness from others. I do all that I can with my abilities and talents to make everyone around me content, happy, fulfilled, and loved.

The emotions I felt while family viewed this made me in turn so happy and fulfilled


Mother's Day present


 I loved taking these pictures and then presenting it

#1 Coach gift


All year long I take pictures with this project in mind

 

I make a Christmas calendar with all the grand kids every Christmas for my parents


This took a lot of time, patience, and love


Happy Birthday Dane 11/14/2013


How easy it is to take the time to make him smile


Fathers Day 2012

These scrap pages are always done at the last minute :)


Grandma & Grandpa L* anniversary scrap pages done every year


I know all my actions and words haven't been kind. Sometime I make someone else happy and another suffers. These pains will forever hurt!

1 comment:

obesity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.