Thursday, August 21, 2014

Everyone falls in love with Emma

She is so full of life. I wish I could record every moment with her.


She's so petite and tiny. Born at just 17 inches, she'll be small like me. 


If she can't see me I won't get my diaper changed
So silly, every moments with her is fun.. except those stinky diapers

Everyone loves how she runs..


Just like her mom
"Like your running towards the swings, or from Satan.... ?? they neighbor's dog"
"See, and you don't care if people are staring cuz it's just a moment then you're gone!"



Loves to share special rituals with everyone. 
High five, pound it, noggin


She makes you smile!  


Amazing fashion sense, and the puppy dog eyes to get what she wants. 


Life is exciting when you see it through her eyes... SQUIRREL!


Her amazing ability to make friends, they flock to her. 


1 comment:

ed pills said...

Thank you for your guidance and support.Thank you for providing such a valuable information