Thursday, July 21, 2022

Double Digits!

44 years ago, I was born! I almost arrived on the busy Vegas Strip while my dad urged her to hold off. Finally, at the hospital, she demanded the lights off! I was to be welcomed into a peaceful and blissful world. Her first words were not boy or girl..."What time is it?" My father was hopeful she could push me out in less than an hour (bet was a dinner). She won, and I wiggled through fast. 

This year's birthday was anything but peaceful bliss! With Mom in the hospital and family stressors. Chaotic kids, loving animals, and a goofy husband kept me somewhat sane.


Sam won this for me at Bullwinkles, he loves to call me the short Umpa Loompa.


Walk with my number #1 emo girl. We both miss the Finn monster, but walks are much easier now!


fresh picked Brandy rose!

No comments: