Wednesday, October 27, 2021

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!


Our first-ever Disney vacation that we paid for and planned by us alone. Our family has been through so much the past IDK 5ish years! It's now our turn to have a nice family vacation with just the 6 of us! It's all thanks to M*! She's been dying to get out of dodge ever since the pandemic hit. Having us all home for a year took its toll on her. I don't blame her; it was a horrible year all the way around! Pandemic, civil unrest in our beloved city and the entire country, my father's death, my trip to Utah, etc. But I think the thing that drove her the craziest was having us all under one roof! Sensory overload for her! So I hope and pray this vacation will be a good reset for this family as we are getting back to a new "normal." 






No comments: