Friday, March 27, 2020

2020 Quarantine - Day 15

 I haven't changed much of my routine, guess being an introvert isn't a bad thing during a pandemic. "Stay home, save the world." I can do that! Oh, and the research! I love reading, watching, and soaking up all the news. Fact-checking, projections, conspiracy stories, oh my! But I can only take so much before I empathically explode. My biggest trigger is all those Gen Z kids acting invisible, not treating this emergency as such. Every day M* asks to go to Starbucks, and every day the answer is "NOPE." Now she asks every few hours just to be funny. :) I'm enjoying blogging again, reading (although I miss the library), organizing, long walks, Netflix binge-watching, staying up late, and sleeping in. Not enjoying cooking, cleaning (Dane does), lagging internet, politics, kids bickering (similar to politics), kids playing (too loud), kids staying up late and waking early!