Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jr. High - Brought to you by Mean Girls

This week my kids in health class are learning about sex and puberty, can you say "AWKWARD!"



Yes girls are obsessed at this age about their weight :( 



I'm happy to report that more kids are finding their own style! 



The cool words we had at that age, are null and void. "Whatever!"



"Awkward" is my daughters favorite word, and it's rubbing off on me



But at least it's better than some of the other colorful words kids use



Luckily there are more good little tweens/teens than bad



This lesson starts in Jr. High



It takes a special person to have the patience and humor to teach middle school!!! 


To my daughter who hates going to school everyday,

I did my time, taught me a lot. I can save you a lot of heartache and headache if you listen to my insight. Some things may have change, but human nature tends to not. Too bad schools are cutting history out of the curriculum. History always repeats!