Sunday, May 11, 2014

I am my kid's mom


This life of mine is crazy and hectic. My children all have different personalities and temperaments. I've learned and continue to learn each of them as they individually are made. Accepting them for who they are and learning the best ways to help them reach their full potential...that is my job as their mom. To be the best mom I can be I also need to be my husbands wife. Showing our kids I love and respect their dad, the head of our household.

I have learned to follow my instincts as a mom. I know my children better than anyone else, no one has their interests at heart more than I. I have so much power as a mom, and I know I am not perfect. I've made many mistakes! Therefore I have learned to keep an open mind and question everything, even things I think are right...because I may be wrong!

Nothing could have prepared me for being a mom to these 4 kids. It's a role that is sometimes daunting, scary, and very tiring. But it is also exciting, fun, and very rewarding. I am so blessed to have God always watching out for me, and the Holy Spirit guiding me along.

No comments: