Monday, February 16, 2009

Sammy's 9 months old

Today Sam had is 9month well child check up! He's doing great! He now weighs 16lbs 5 oz..still tiny not on the charts 0-5% but back on his curve of growth! As for height he's in the 10th %! Long and lean :) We've switched him of the non-dairy Neocate formula to regular formula with success! He is no longer allergic to diary! Which is great news, except that we will have to pay for regular formula from now on. Before when it was prescription formula it was all covered by insurance company FedEx would drop off a months worth of formula every month, it was so nice! But in the long run I'm so glad he can have milk products! I'm not a very good cook and to have to cook around milk products would have been even harder!
I'll have to make my next post a video of him crawling. He's so cute! I just can't belive how fast he's growing up!

No comments: