Monday, February 9, 2009

Sammy is sleeping in his new crib right now!



He outgrew his co-sleeper that we had along side the bed so I had to break down and buy a crib......for $20 bucks! Can you believe it....and it's not a cheapo crib either its a 3 in 1 crib that will go from a crib to a toddler bed to a full size bed! And it's beautiful, the people that I bought it from off of Craigslist just wanted it gone!!
Now those that know me, know I am big on co-sleeping! After catching Christian having a sleep apnea spell where he stopped breathing for over a min, I always slept w/ my kids till they were ready to go into their won beds.....in fact Maddy still sleeps with me! She was in her bed for a while, but has reverted back to my bed ever since Sammy had been born. A...I think she misses being the baby...and B, she likes to sleep with Sammy too!

Sammy likes to fall asleep in my bed w/ me. However, he sleeps longer stretches when he is apart from my bed because I always seem to wake HIM up when I toss and turn! The crib butts up against my bed. so I can still tend to him quickly and get him back to sleep quickly! Usually it's just putting his binky back in!
Wish me luck! Tonight is his first night in his big boy crib :)

No comments: