Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Busy, Busy, Busy!

It's past midnight, and I'm finally relaxing after a long, stressful day. We rushed Mom to the ER this afternoon due to complications from her gallbladder tube! The ER was so backed up after several painful hours she insisted on being released with an appointment in the morning to have it fixed. Dane cooked dinner for us all, but it didn't go over well with two of our four kids. Hey, at least he cooked, which I was thankful for! I'm worried about tomorrow's hospital procedure with Mom, but I'm looking forward to spending time with her. I'll take her out for coffee and share good company on the way to her appointment. My therapist told me today that change is inevitable, and I need to set aside time for myself. So, I'm looking forward to October...I'll be attending a Christian Women's retreat in the wilderness with my fellow sisters!


1 comment:

Jen U. said...

What a night! Thank you for sharing life's daily digs and moments with us! Love you!