Friday, June 22, 2018

Train ticket when you need it

Jesus stopped by today, he knew what I needed. Someone in the flesh to remind me he is in control, he's got this! This mountain I am climbing is not too tall for Him to walk beside, encourage, or carry me. And that I can always trust that He loves me and will see me through this time. What the other side of this mountain/tunnel looks like might not be what I envisioned, but for God's glory.  My pastor showed me Jesus' light will be there at my front door stop like today, and every day I need him! I just have to open my eyes to all the many people he has blessed me with!

Sharing this story of Corrie Ten Boom, a Holocaust survivor, was just the thing I needed. Thank you past K*, I am so thankful for your love of Christ, and his people!





All of God's people say... AMEN!