Wednesday, May 6, 2015



What an utterly awsome beautiful day! I'm exhausted! I had so much fun baby sitting for a friend today. It was the first time I had watched someone else s kid in over 10 years (wow that really ages me)! She was a dream baby, super easy going, thrilled with everything we did. At first I worried that she would miss Mama, be cranky, exhaust me with super high energy, or cling to my body. Gee who can guess which kid of mine belongs to which category. But no she was not of my DNA buhahahaha, lol! What little bundle of joy, a little one year old full of wonder and excitement of new experiences.

Every kid, every person that is, has their own qualities that make up them. I love seeing and admiring how different God made us all. How boring would this world be, how boring would MY household be? I'm NEVER bored, and for that I should be thankful for..... working on that!