Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sweet mornings


Maddy waking ME up singing... 

"Good morning, time to get up!"

What a change from me pulling blankets off her and bugging her every morning with the song... "Good morning sunshine, time to get out of bed!" Guess she decided to play Freaky Friday that morning.

Sam snuggled in bed Saturday morning.

"Sam, I wake you with a back rub every morning before school, do you think you can give me one today?"

Grumpy Sam - "No!" Exits my bed, and leaves me bummed.

10 minutes later.. a sweet change of heart.

"I'm sorry Mom, you deserve back rubs too."

He gave me the most epic back massage, that boy has talent!

Christian having his first Jr. High girlfriend has its perks.

Lately, I don't have to tell him twice to get out of bed, nor do I have to remind him to brush his teeth every morning.

Poor Emmalyn always strapped in the freezing car seat while I take her siblings to school each morning. 

Emma - "I stay wit Brobber"

Me - "Christian has to go to school."

Emma - "I stay wit Dada"

Me - "Daddy has to go to work."

Emma - "I stay wit Dog."

Sigh... "Come on Emma time to go."