Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Great Wenzel Mountain Sleep Over!

Last Saturday we had the biggest most awsome sleep over at my mother-inlaw's house. It was a blast! Guests included the lost of cousins, aunts, uncles, and Ga Ga & Grandpa! In all there was 8 grown ups, 11 kids, and 3 adult kids. We were especially excited to have some cousins that we don't get to see very often, my twin nephews; Logan & Aiden. Half camped outside in 4 tents (I was one of the brave), and the other half (the wimps) slept inside the air conditioned house. Janice kept us fed with lots of good food and tons of sweets! Thank you Ga Ga & Grandpa for great time!

4 comments:

living pink said...

What great fun that must have been for everyone. And good for you for sleeping outside! We haven't been camping this year (the boys have been but not Bill and I) but until now we've gone many times each summer in a tent and have loved every minute of it!

Brandy said...

Nanc- Unlike you, I didn't love sleeping in a tent. Infact I only got a few precious hrs of sleep! Talking, Snoring, cyotees, skunks, and early daylight, Oh my!

sasha said...

That looks like soooo much fun! The boys have raved on and on about the camping at Wenzel Mountain! So glad they got to spend some time with everyone there.

Grandma L said...

I understand that it was a fun trip for the Gillian Boys. I am so happy they got the week in Oregon and were able to bond with your children. I know you used to love to come to SLC, play with the Knights & Neffs and camp--even wanting to sleep outside occasionally. I hope it becomes an annual cousin get together.

Grandma L