Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation Bible School 2010

Today is the last day of vacation Bible school. Christian and Maddy had a lot of fun this year learning songs, dance routines, crafts, games, and Bible stories. It has been challenging to wake up early in the middle of summer vacation, but it has been worth it. This is the first year that Maddy hasn't had separation anxiety and I haven't had to stay the whole day. It helps to have your brother, cousins, and friends in your class!

My sister-in-law Tani teaches a class every year. However, this year has been different because all her kids - Heath, Heather, and Han - are teacher aides instead of students! She has been teaching Sunday school and VBS since her oldest Heath (who turns 20 next month) was in her class. I think next year I'll be brave enough to teach a class along with my other sister-in-law Kari. Samuel can be our little helper or mascot :)

No comments: