Saturday, August 16, 2014

ENTJ



Yikes! Both proud, and a bit apprehensive. This child of mine will challenge and make me proud. We are all individuals with our own strengths and weaknesses. My strength is instinctively knowing what he needs, and wants most of the time. But I also need to work on his ability to be open to others feelings and express his own more tactfully.

It's exhausting to have a very extroverted boy who says the word "why" a hundred times a day. He is extremely smart with a brain that never turns off.  I need more patience when he doesn't understand how his siblings feel after his naughty actions. I am grown so it doesn't effect me as much to not have my feelings affect his actions, but I have to protect the feelings of others in our family. To give them the space introverts need to function and be nice. We need our down time, he does not!

His heart is huge, but just doesn't understand how to express that love he feels. He does not have a selfish bone in his body, just a need to be his own person. He amazes me everyday! It saddens me when his love for others sometimes goes in vain.

God give me the patience and guidance to nurture his inquisitive spirit, and to model what it means to have empathy and compassion for others. I am so proud to be his mother, thank you for placing him in my arms!

ETJ Traits

  1. Strongly opinionated and self-confident, they think that they're always right
  2. Strong-willed and independent
  3. Intelligent and capable
  4. They're curious about everything, and are always asking "Why?"
  5. Energetic and enthusiastic
  6. Active and interested in physical sports
  7. Unusually powerful and authoritative presence for a child
  8. They're friendly and enjoy people
  9. They prize competence and knowledge
  10. Very honest and direct
  11. Often unaware and uninterested in how others feel
  12. They make decisions quickly and with authority
  13. They may seem older than they are
  14. They are very competitive
  15. Independent and self-sufficient, they prefer to lead than follow